Charlie Beach Resort – click HERE
we also stayed at Apache for one of the nights but it was a no go!!! Charlie Beach Resort was really good location and right on the beach. There are a ton of little shacks, airbnbs, villas that are all really close to the beach and you can pick and choose depending on what price range you are wanting.
– Monkey Island: This place has the best snorkeling I’ve EVER experienced! I highly recommend going at sunset because it gets SO insanely crowded during the daytime. We hopped on a long tail boat and cruised out to watch the sunset on the water. He dropped us off to snorkel and it was so warm and so incredibly pretty! I’ll never get over that night! Sheer limestone cliffs with trees growing on the cliff side and just the clearest blue water I’ve ever seen.
– Viewpoint hike: This is super easy to find and all the locals know about it so you can ask any of them where the trail head is at and they’ll point you in the right direction. Definitely worth it but I would for sure go at sunrise! It gets SO bloody hot so quickly, so going before the sun is up is perfect AND the view up there at sunrise is amazing!
*all photos by Autumn Shipp
Palms Hill Resort – click HERE
We loved it here, it’s a little bit off the beaten path and tucked away in the jungle which we loved! They also provide free transportation into the town and to get to the boats!
– James Bond Island: Our cute hotel owners drove us into town where we caught a long tail boat to go out to James Bond Island. Warning…it’s very touristy but very pretty nonetheless!
– Along the way there’s a floating village that we stopped at for a minute that is full of little shops and also has a floating soccer field!
*All photos by Autumn Shipp
Krabi Home Town Boutique: click HERE
This place was nice and clean but pretty far out of the way. I would recommend staying closer to Aunong Beach!
– We took a boat out to Railay Beach and spent the day out there which was beautiful! We explored around the jungle and found the prettiest little villas! You can get cheap boat tickets at the end of the beach – they’ll pick you up and drive you to the long tail boats that you’ll take out there.
– Aunong is beautiful to watch the sunset from. There’s a cute coffee shop called The Coffee Club that we LOVED and went there multiple times – definitely worth checking out!
*photos by Autumn Shipp